Life Planning 5 Minutes

Monday, April 17, 2017




Spring Break

    During my spring break i did a couple of things, for example i played basketball everyday around 6:30 pm. I also played some video games and cleaned my house from time to time. Some of the places that i went to is a wedding, my grandma was getting married and she invited me to come. It was very cool and fun. A couple days later i go eat at Albert's with my parents. What i really like from that restaurant is that the food they serve is really good. 3 days pass by and i go to downtown with a close friend of mine. We went to check out a new store that was there and it was a interesting experience. Some of the movies that i watched are Boss Baby and Fate and the Furious. Boss baby was a funny and cool movie to watch. i watch it with some cousins of mine that were younger than me. Then Fate and the Furious, i have to say this movie was an excellent movie it was filled with emotions and a lot of action that just thrilled me. Then there was a fair that was going on so i went to it with my aunt.  Some of the sports that i have been watching are basketball. I think that basketball is cool to watch because you never know when it can go down during a game. Some of the ctr actions that i did over the break was when a person that i knew ask me to go and steal with him but i refuse to go because i knew it was wrong so i just left home. The only homework's and project that i did over the break were math homework and a project for computer class. They were not to difficult to complete i only had a few problems in the math section but that is it. Other than that i stayed home and sleep or watch YouTube because this what i mostly watch. The last thing that i did was catching up the episodes that i missed from The Flash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment